Flat Rock Technology is glad to announce that we are officially a Gold DevOps Microsoft Partner, adding to our existing Microsoft Gold Application Development status.
This competency serves to acknowledge our success in supporting businesses in software lifecycle management by the leverage of the powerful DevOps features of Microsoft’s development platform. Furthermore, this competency represents our commitment to excellence. Flat Rock Technology works with companies worldwide to build and implement Azure DevOps best practices and streamline their software development processes. Our team has validated their expertise by various assessments and above all by the success of our clients.
The Value of Gold DevOps for Our Clients
- Strengthening customer relationships by Implementing DevOps on Azure and Software Assurance advantages;
- Access to an array of programs and funding opportunities for qualifying customer scenarios;
- Streamlined continuous deployment leveraging Microsoft’s DevOps tools;
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Azure software licenses (including mobile) for internal usage.
- Access to a wide range of cloud services and licenses to use the development environment and cloud consumption benefit;
- Financial and operational benefits;
- We grow – our clients grow, and vice versa.
“Microsoft Gold DevOps competency is a milestone on Flat Rock Technology’s journey – both in our step into cloud industry and in our long-term relationship with Microsoft as a bespoke software vendor ourselves. Today DevOps is a sign of the times and utilizing it is a must. It is our pleasure to be the facilitator bringing its power to our clients and deepening our collaboration with a partner like Microsoft in the meantime,” commented Vladimir Yordanov, CTO at Flat Rock Technology.